Friday 5 October 2007

Don't Forget me when I'm Gone

I have had a terrible computer week.

On Monday when I got to work, I pressed the on button for my computer and nothing happened. I rushed the machine through to the repair centre, but alas it only came back yesterday afternoon late. Unfortunately it is still not 100% operational, so I can't post all the lovely things I made this week.

Hopefully everything will be working by next week and I can share all the thrills and spills from my kitchen.

Thank you for your patience, please keep checking - "I'LL BE BACK!"

I just have to share this beautiful picture.

No comments:

Jeremiah 17: 7-8

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. He will be like a tree planted by the water."

It is not your business to succeed, but to do what is right : when you have done so, the rest lies with God.
C.S. Lewis

Search This Blog

South African Food and Wine Blogger Directory

The South African Food and Wine Blogger Directory

Foodista

Followers

Labels