Monday 29 June 2009

The Photos are coming back!

I have managed to restore some of my pictures. I deleted an album from my computer, and without knowing ended up deleting 2 years worth of pictures from both my blogs!

I will try to restore them slowly - but it takes ages and I do try to complete some work (for which I get paid for) each day, no matter how hard it is some days!

Thank you for your patience and if there is something specific you want to see, just give me a shout and I will load it promptly!

No comments:

Jeremiah 17: 7-8

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. He will be like a tree planted by the water."

It is not your business to succeed, but to do what is right : when you have done so, the rest lies with God.
C.S. Lewis

Search This Blog

South African Food and Wine Blogger Directory

The South African Food and Wine Blogger Directory

Foodista

Followers

Labels