I was tagged by Nina, who lives in the same city as me, actually not that far away either, whom I've come to know better than most the people I work with, just by reading her blog everyday!
I give you 5 facts about myself:
1. I am a committed, born again, evangelical Christian, and have been since the age of eleven.
2. I read my first full novel (The Exodus by Leon Uris) at the age of 21! (And now average a book every 2 weeks, sometimes more).
3. I will not allow anyone to even open a magazine I have bought for myself before I have read it.
4. I still love to write "real letters" on pretty paper, even to people who have email! I also love nothing more than receiving such letters.
5. I am totally convinced that I am the luckiest girl in the world, to have a husband as wonderful as I do.
I am not sure who I should tag but I think I would sure love to know more about....
Sandi at the Whistlestop Cafe
Kindness is difficult to give away,
because it keeps coming back.