Monday 18 February 2008

Been Tagged

The great thing about the "blog world" is that you can see how perfect strangers live, what they eat, when and where they go on holiday and even some personal details that I wonder if they would share if they didn't think they were relatively anonymous.

I was tagged by Nina, who lives in the same city as me, actually not that far away either, whom I've come to know better than most the people I work with, just by reading her blog everyday!

I give you 5 facts about myself:

1. I am a committed, born again, evangelical Christian, and have been since the age of eleven.

2. I read my first full novel (The Exodus by Leon Uris) at the age of 21! (And now average a book every 2 weeks, sometimes more).

3. I will not allow anyone to even open a magazine I have bought for myself before I have read it.

4. I still love to write "real letters" on pretty paper, even to people who have email! I also love nothing more than receiving such letters.

5. I am totally convinced that I am the luckiest girl in the world, to have a husband as wonderful as I do.

I am not sure who I should tag but I think I would sure love to know more about....

Sandi at the Whistlestop Cafe

Kindness is difficult to give away,

because it keeps coming back.

No comments:

Jeremiah 17: 7-8

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. He will be like a tree planted by the water."

It is not your business to succeed, but to do what is right : when you have done so, the rest lies with God.
C.S. Lewis

Search This Blog

South African Food and Wine Blogger Directory

The South African Food and Wine Blogger Directory

Foodista

Followers

Labels