Friday 1 February 2008

Free Chocolate Cake

I know there are laws regarding false advertising, but my title is totally legitimate. I am now making chocolate cakes which are wheat-free and sugar-free!

As I have mentioned, I am trying to get going on making cakes to sell. The problem is that there are so many people making cakes, and the market is really competitive. So I have worked on a few recipes and am now producing cakes for a very specific market - people who like free cakes, but have the money to pay a premium for them.

I have made good friends with a lady who teaches pilates to many men and women who treat their bodies like a temple. They will not eat any wheat and definitely no sugar. So I have introduced the "Wheat-Free, Sugar-Free Chocolate Mousse Cake" as well as, bite size "Oat Bran and Apple Muffins". The muffins are a perfect treat as a post gym snack.

I would love to give you the recipe for both of these, but I do not have the time to track you down to kill you to protect my secret. I will however let you see the picture and a guarantee that they actually do taste very good!


Wife: “I just lost ten pounds!”
Husband: “Turn around, I think I found them”

No comments:

Jeremiah 17: 7-8

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. He will be like a tree planted by the water."

It is not your business to succeed, but to do what is right : when you have done so, the rest lies with God.
C.S. Lewis

Search This Blog

South African Food and Wine Blogger Directory

The South African Food and Wine Blogger Directory

Foodista

Followers

Labels